WE’RE CHANGING GAME PRESENTATION.
The Fannex Mobile Entertainment System has been designed for use with sports and entertainment event production to provide interactive entertainment to attending spectators and fans with smartphone devices.
This is your opportunity to join a growing team that is developing a world-class product creating a live sports and entertainment experience you can’t get at home. Joining Fannex will give you a chance to thrive within our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor automated alarms performing continued alarm surveillance, alarm detection, alarms correlation and trouble/failure origin identification, problem notification, ticket administration, resolution follow-up, escalation, verification of resolved issues and ticket closure and reporting.
- Provide direct customer support when required.
- Monitor CPU performances, memory/disk utilization, traffic load, transmission links statuses, connectivity, and all other functional normality conditions.
- Identify 3rd party alarms and related issues, create tickets and follow-up ticket resolution against all 3rd party vendors.
- Track and measure ticket resolution process. Notify and escalate non-conformances to all relevant parties. Administrate ticket resolution process and ticket closure.
- Propose improvements in the Alarm Management Process Flow, based in real-case experiences, contributing to the overall quality-improvement process.
- Secure ticket closure in accordance to fact-based verified evidence of alarm resolution.
- Be responsible and accountable for the alarm/ticket process, ensuring 100% case closure based on verified pieces of evidence.
- Report ticket opening & closing statistics.
- 2-4 years in the field and/or in Network Operations Centre experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Technician or University degree in Computer Engineering.
- Accepts responsibility for and demonstrates support for delegated decisions.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Suggests improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong analytical skills, strategic mindset, and conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work in highly networked, matrix and virtual team environments
- Ability to influence, collaborate and work across organizations to deliver joint deliverables.
- Available evenings and weekends approximately 20-24 hours.