See Yourself in Our Story
Do you want to be a voice for seniors in Calgary? Do you want to help build communities that support independence, dignity and aging in community? Do you want to be part of a best-in-class results-based organization?
Our employees make a difference in the Silvera story and in the unique stories of each of our 1,500 residents. Our team works every day in our resident’s homes as leading advocates and caring providers of affordable homes and services for lower-income seniors.
We believe in a diverse workforce, career advancement, employee recognition and offering competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to ongoing training and support for all employees, which helps them to create their careers and excel in providing professional and superior service to our residents.
This, we believe, makes us an employer of choice and a great place to work.
See yourself in our story as a Receptionist.
We currently have a Part Time opportunity in our Shouldice Community in NW Calgary. This position is responsible responsible to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the reception area, and support the work of management and other staff. Serves as an ambassador for Silvera and our seniors by providing excellence in administrative support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serves residents, visitors, families, by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answer phone/ email queries, book rooms for meetings, Prepares and sends outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels, monitor visitor logbook and security camera.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Responds to all emergency situations including associated follow-up paperwork.
- Provide tours to visitors and potential residents
- Completion of Grade 12 Diploma or a GED.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ receptionist or administration experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service skills, Pleasing attitude and the ability to relate to seniors.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
For further information about Silvera for Seniors, we encourage you to visit our website at www.silvera.ca
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.