Charm Diamond Centres, the largest independently owned Canadian jewelry company, is growing and looking for a passionate and energetic Acting Retail Store Manager for the Charlottetown, PE area.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about developing and building great teams that deliver industry-leading customer service. A solid track record of successful sales and some retail management with a jewelry background would be considered a definite asset. A willingness to relocate is required.
• Coach, train, and develop a team of sales associates
• Understand and exceed all company sales standards
• Set goals and motivate the team to achieve results
• Control and meet store sales quotas and budgets
• Provide professional and superior service to all customers
• Manage schedule and ensure proper staffing levels
• Maintain and rearrange merchandise displays
• Handle minor in-store repairs and jewelry cleaning
• Participate and lead in and complete company training programs
• Follow all security and loss prevention procedures
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous management experience an asset
• Demonstrated retail sales excellence
• Previous retail jewelry experience an asset
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Positive and self-motivated
• Professional in appearance
• Must be bondable
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A progressive and caring work environment
• Competitive compensation including salary and commission
• Flexible hours; Group Health & Dental plan
• Generous employee discount
• Industry-leading Incentives, bonuses & prizes
• Employee referral bonus and scholarship program
• Opportunity for advancement within a national company
If you are a dynamic and outgoing leader who is passionate about retail and fashion and meet these requirements, please apply online with both a cover letter and resume.
Charm Diamond Centres is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. We are proud to be a member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities with the recruitment and selection process.
We thank you for your interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to experience the excitement of our great company!