The Fannex Mobile Entertainment System has been designed for use with sports and entertainment event production to provide interactive entertainment to attending spectators and fans with smart phone devices.
This is your opportunity to join a growing team that is developing a world class product creating a live sports and entertainment experience you can’t get at home. Joining Fannex will give you a chance to thrive within our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Your role as Full-Stack Web Developer will be to design, develop and support innovation of the existing Fannex Interactive Events Platform.
- You will interface and collaborate with the Product Development team to manage and support the overarching platform roadmap.
- You will maintain and evolve the security framework underpinning the platform.
- You will be our expert on defining Fannex application architecture, middleware, writing/consuming external APIs.
- You will be comfortable with developing all areas of the application ranging from front-end responsive user interfaces, REST APIs, web and windows applications utilizing the Microsoft stack.
- You will be an integral part of our business and will support the entire software development lifecycle for operating systems.
- You will support, maintain and help document software functionality as well as maintain coding, compliance and security standards.
- You will be encouraged to come up with creative and innovative ideas for crafting cutting-edge user experiences.
- You are a self-motivated individual who can get things done on time without ignoring the quality of work.
- 3+ years of full lifecycle application development in an Agile, lean, or similar software development methodologies/experience
- Diploma/Degree in Software/Application Development, Computer Science, and or equivalent experience in application development in an Agile, lean or similar software development methodologies.
- Working experience with:
- MUST HAVES (Intermediate level)
- C# and .NET/.NET Core
- REST API/Web API
- T-SQL, SQL Server
- Front-end frameworks such as ReactJS
- HTML (for desktops and mobile web)
- Unit testing
- Working with TDD and BDD
- SQL development, stored procedures
- GIT integration and source code management
- CI and CD
- You have built applications utilized by thousands of users.
- You have a passion for coding and product development.
- You have a keen interest in learning new mobile technology and features.
- You want to deliver the ultimate Mobile Fan Engagement experience.
- You can work under pressure and still be able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. You can explain your thinking to anyone and can resolve conflicts fairly.
- If you have experience working with live sports and entertainment, then that would be a plus!