See Yourself in Our Story
Dining Attendant – Part Time
Do you want to be a voice for seniors in Calgary? Do you want to help build communities that support independence, dignity and aging in community? Do you want to be part of a best-in-class results-based organization?
Our employees make a difference in the Silvera story and the unique stories of each of our 1,500 residents. Our team works every day in our resident’s homes as leading advocates and caring providers of affordable homes and services for lower-income seniors.
We believe in a diverse workforce, career advancement, employee recognition and offering competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to ongoing training and support for all employees, which helps them to create their careers and excel in providing professional and superior service to our residents.
This, we believe, makes us an employer of choice and a great place to work.
See yourself in our story as a Part Time Dining Attendant.
We currently have a casual work opportunity in our Aspen Community in NE Calgary. This position provides support services to the Dining Services team in the preparation and delivery of food.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily/weekly preparation, delivery, and cleanup of meals and beverages to residents.
- Responsible to account for all residents at meal times
- Act in the capacity of Cook or Housekeeper as requested
- Work as part of Dining Services team in improving delivery of services
- Previous serving experience
- Flexible, willing and positive attitude
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to effectively work independently or within a team
- High safety and hygiene standards
- Starting wage is $15.30 per hour
- Shifts alternate weekends Saturday 7 am - 3.30 pm and Sunday 10.30 am - 7 pm.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.