Headquartered in Mississauga Ontario, TerrAscend provides quality products, brands, and services to the global cannabinoid market. As the first North American Operator (NAO), with scale operations in both Canada and the US, the Company participates in the medical and legal adult-use market across Canada and in several US states where cannabis has been legalized for therapeutic or adult use. Additionally, TerrAscend will soon be the first and only cannabis company with sales in Europe as well as the US and Canada as it has received EU GMP certification for its manufacturing facility in Mississauga, Ontario. TerrAscend operates a number of synergistic businesses, including Arise Bioscience Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of hemp-derived products; Ascendant Laboratories Inc., a biotechnology and licensing company committed to the continuous improvement of cannabinoid expressing plants; and Solace RX Inc., a proposed Drug Preparation Premises (DPP) focused on the development of novel formulations and delivery forms.
Please visit www.TerrAscend.com for more information about the Company.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Cannabis Strategy Assistant to join our growing team!
- Managing the VP of Cannabis Strategy and Partnerships workflow and priorities by managing the schedule and anticipating steps ahead
- Schedule a weekly touch base with departments and subsidiaries that report up to the VP of Cannabis Strategy and Partnerships
- Manage schedules with external partners
- Preparing for and following up on internal and external meetings
- When needed, participating directly in external meetings and following up with the relevant parties.
- Ensure that accurate meeting minutes are recorded, and contact information is managed, and action items are notes
- Assist with supporting the departments by assisting in information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, assist in relationship management and industry statistics
- Assist with prioritization and managing multiple projects simultaneously and following through on issues in a timely manner
- Record and analyze market trends based on department needs
- Anticipating needs from the team and identifying opportunities to create processes and systems to streamline office flow
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Maintain CRM system for the department
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in business administration or relevant field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience coordinating strategic projects with tight timelines
- Adaptable to changing circumstances in a fast-paced, cross-functional team-based environment.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, with keen attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies and principles is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of cannabis regulations and/or experience working in the cannabis industry or a related regulated environment is a definite asset
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete criminal and reference checks.
TerrAscend thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
TerrAscend is a supporter of AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). Accommodation will be provided to all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
TerrAscend is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.