Are you looking for a second or casual job where you decide your availability?
Big Bear Energy Services is looking for a Casual Class 1 Driver to deliver equipment to various job sites across Alberta and the U.S.
Big Bear Energy Services offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Team Environment
- Perks Program
Our Class 1 Drivers are responsible for loading and securing cargo and equipment for transport to various locations across Alberta and the U.S. The Class 1 Driver will submit daily reports and complete all documentation related to operations. The Class 1 Driver will execute the job following all procedures and policies, and ensures Big Bear Energy Service’s standards are being followed.
- Deliver equipment to various job sites across Alberta and the U.S.
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Perform pre/post-trip inspections
- Maintain accurate and up to date logbook
- Ensure proper load securement
- Follow Big Bear Energy Service’s Procedures and Policies
- Ensure Big Bear Energy Service’s standards are being followed
- Responsible for daily job communications and documentation
- Complete and submit all required paperwork (logbooks, pre/post-trip inspections, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Safety oriented and able to work safely
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Class 1 License with 2 years+ related experience
- Winch truck experience
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract
- Experience in driving off-road
- Experience in chaining up
- Experience in cargo securement
- Ability to drive in all weather conditions
- Must be committed to safety
- Effective time management skills
- Must be able to successfully pass drug and alcohol test, and company road test; if required
- Standard First Aid
- H2S Alive
- Valid Class 1 Driver's Licence