Are you looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy helping people? Does “inspiring a better quality of life in our communities” resonate with your values?
If these statements connect with who you are, then Kin’s Farm Market may be the perfect fit for you. Kin’s Farm Market’s success depends on the knowledge, experience, and motivation of the people who work for us. We are looking for a...
Part-time Handyman – to join our team!
- Work Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle as the Handyman will be driving to our stores across Lower Mainland.
- Handle repairs and maintenance of lights, condensers, pallet jacks, bins, etc.
- Power washing.
- General labour work as assigned by management, including loading, unloading, moving materials, and running errands.
- Performing some janitorial duties as needed.
You are passionate about:
- Customer service; making the ever important emotional connection with our customers.
- Working with the community and "inspiring a better quality of life".
- Team Work – Having fun and energizing fellow team mates to promote healthy lifestyles.
What you need to be successful:
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials, and supplies used in maintenance work.
- Repair and maintenance knowledge of refrigeration units preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to work independently.
- May be required to work extended periods of time when responding to priority/emergency situations.
- 1-2 years of experience in facilities and building maintenance.
A career with Kin’s Farm Market means working in a fun and friendly team-oriented atmosphere. We offer a competitive wage, career advancement opportunities, vacation pay, employee discounts and perks!
Join our family team! Apply today.