See Yourself in Our Story
Maintenance Move In/ Out Coordinator
Do you want to be a voice for seniors in Calgary? Do you want to help build communities that support independence, dignity, and aging in a community? Do you want to be part of a best-in-class results-based organization?
Our employees make a difference in the Silvera story and in the unique stories of each of our 1,500 residents. Our team works every day in our resident’s homes as leading advocates and caring providers of affordable homes and services for lower-income seniors.
We believe in a diverse workforce, career advancement, employee recognition and offering competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to ongoing training and support for all employees, which helps them to create their careers and excel in providing professional and superior service to our residents.
This, we believe, makes us an employer of choice and a great place to work.
See yourself in our story as a Maintenance Move In/ Out Coordinator
We currently have a Full-Time opportunity with our Maintenance Team. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Maintenance Move In/Out Coordinator is primarily responsible for scheduling and tracking all renovations and maintenance work orders with regards to suite turn over, manage the communication between Communities (Independent and Supportive Living), site General Maintenance Persons (GMPs) and vendors to ensure high-quality and timely suite turnovers
Key responsibilities include:
- Inspect suites upon resident move-out, create work orders to return/ upgrade suite to Silvera’s established standards
- Coordinate the removal and storage of residents' items left in-suite upon the Community or Property Manager's request
- Estimate vendor costs, create purchase orders, Review suite turnover work orders and timelines.
- Coordinate the purchasing and installation of new suite items as required.
- Coordinate and perform yearly suite, Assist Facility Manager in developing suite-specific preventative maintenance programs and initiatives
- High school diploma and 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and HVAC trades
- Understanding of residential building and remodeling industry
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and hold vendors and staff accountable to meet project deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills with the ability develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Maintenance IT Systems (CMMS)
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Due to the current high volume of applications, we will not be accepting Phone calls about individual applications. No Phone Calls Please.
*All pre-screen questions must be answered completed for an application to be processed, incomplete applications may not be considered