The Fannex Mobile Entertainment System has been designed for use with sports and entertainment event production to provide interactive entertainment to attending spectators and fans with smartphone devices.
This is your opportunity to join a growing team that is developing a world-class product creating a live sports and entertainment experience you can’t get at home. Joining Fannex will give you a chance to thrive within our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on the creation and execution of graphic design content ensuring it is meeting the needs of all stakeholders while maintaining brand standards.
- Design marketing, sales, advertising, and promotional materials for Fannex and prospective customers.
- Design graphics for a variety of platforms including but not limited to mobile applications and non-traditional LED screen sizes.
- Create content that will leverage brands within the in-venue experiences to drive mobile engagement and data capture.
- Work in a collaborative group to determine optimal solutions for the customers' needs.
- Intermediate experience in Graphic Design.
- Degree or diploma in Advanced Graphic Design or similarly focused programs from a recognized college or university.
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- A creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
- A good understanding of marketing theory including branding strategies and promotional tactics and developing industry trends.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to edit and proofread text and all advertising, marketing, and communication elements.
- Work as a positive contributor to a creative team in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate and navigate among multiple teams to ensure strategies/goals are understood and met.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and able to work on multiple projects
- Passion and interest for live entertainment.
- Please include a link to your portfolio of work in your resume.