Charm Diamond Centres, the largest independently owned Canadian jewellery company, is growing and looking for a passionate and energetic Manager-in-Training for our location in the Devonshire Mall, Windsor, ON.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about developing and building great teams that deliver industry-leading customer service. A solid track record of successful sales and some retail management with a jewellery background would be considered a definite asset. A willingness to relocate is required.
• Coach, train, and develop a team of sales associates
• Understand and exceed all company sales standards
• Set goals and motivate the team to achieve results
• Control and meet store sales quotas and budgets
• Provide professional and superior service to all customers
• Manage schedule and ensure proper staffing levels
• Maintain and rearrange merchandise displays
• Handle minor in-store repairs and jewelry cleaning
• Participate and lead in and complete company training programs
• Follow all security and loss prevention procedures
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous management experience an asset
• Demonstrated retail sales excellence
• Previous retail jewelry experience an asset
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Positive and self-motivated
• Professional in appearance
• Must be bondable
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A progressive and caring work environment
• Competitive compensation including salary and commission
• Flexible hours; Group Health & Dental plan
• Generous employee discount
• Industry-leading Incentives, bonuses & prizes
• Employee referral bonus and scholarship program
• Opportunity for advancement within a national company
If you are a dynamic and outgoing leader who is passionate about retail and fashion and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online or in-person at our Charm Diamond Centres location in the Devonshire Mall with both a cover letter and resume.
Charm Diamond Centres is proud to be a Platinum member of Canada`s Best Managed Companies program. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities for the recruitment and selection process.
We thank you for your interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.