This is your opportunity to join a growing team that is developing a world class product creating a live sports and entertainment experience you can’t get at home. Joining Fannex will give you a chance to thrive within our growing team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – US & CANADA REGIONS, you will prospect, cold call, and generate leads for new business.
- Complete the full sales cycle.
- Be an expert on existing and new Fannex Mobile Entertainment system features and technology in order to effectively sell to customers.
- Share with prospective Fannex customers how the product will drive app downloads, boost fan and sponsor engagement and develop monetization strategies with their sponsors.
- Engage with Fannex customers and collaborate with Fannex Project Managers to assure the system and services meets customer needs and expectations.
- Work with customer sales teams to provide guidance on sellable assets and pricing, create proposal, develop activation tactics and assist in fulfillment and reporting.
- Analyze and report the end user usage data and effectively communicate metrics with customers and sponsors.
- Assist the customer success team with customer support for existing product users.
Qualifications and Skills
- You are a proven sales person.
- You have a developed book of business contacts and preferably established in the US and/or Canadian sports market.
- You are self-motivated, resilient individual who can get things done on time without ignoring the quality of work.
- You have a diploma or degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing and or equivalent experience in providing business consultation and customer service to various clients.
- Previous experience in selling and promoting mobile technology and features to various customers is an asset.
- Experience in working with Google Analytics and other reporting platforms considered an asset.
- You have a keen interest in learning new mobile technology and features and want to deliver the ultimate Mobile Fan Engagement experience.
- You’re able to work under pressure and still be able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. You can explain your thinking to anyone and effectively resolve conflicts.
- If you have experience working with live sports and entertainment, then that would be a plus.
- To cater to the needs of live sports and entertainment business, you must be able to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
- You are able to travel between Canada and the US without restrictions.