This is your opportunity to join a growing team that is developing a world-class product creating a live sports and entertainment experience you can’t get at home. Joining Fannex will give you a chance to thrive within our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Your role as Full-Stack Web Developer will be to design, develop and support innovation of the existing Fannex Interactive Events Platform.
- You will interface and collaborate with the Product Development team to manage and support the overarching platform roadmap.
- You will maintain and evolve the security framework underpinning the platform.
- You will be our expert on defining Fannex application architecture, middleware, writing/consuming external APIs.
- You will be comfortable with developing all areas of the application ranging from front-end responsive user interfaces, REST APIs, web and windows applications utilizing the Microsoft stack.
- You will be an integral part of our business and will support the entire software development lifecycle for operating systems.
- You will support, maintain and help document software functionality as well as maintain coding, compliance and security standards.
- You will be encouraged to come up with creative and innovative ideas for crafting cutting-edge user experiences.
- You are a self-motivated individual who can get things done on time without ignoring the quality of work.
- 3+ years of full lifecycle application development in an Agile, lean, or similar software development methodologies/experience
- Diploma/Degree in Software/Application Development, Computer Science, and or equivalent experience in application development in an Agile, lean or similar software development methodologies.
- Working experience with:
- Intermediate C# and .NET
- Intermediate T-SQL, SQL Server
- Intermediate HTML (for desktops and mobile web)
- Intermediate CSS
- Practical knowledge working with front-end frameworks
- You have built applications utilized by thousands of users.
- You have a passion for coding and product development.
- You have a keen interest in learning new mobile technology and features.
- You want to deliver the ultimate Mobile Fan Engagement experience.
- You can work under pressure and still be able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. You can explain your thinking to anyone and can resolve conflicts fairly.
- If you have experience working with live sports and entertainment, then that would be a plus!
- To cater to the needs of live sports and entertainment business, you may be needed to work some evenings and weekends.