The Fannex Mobile Entertainment System has been designed for use with sports and entertainment event production to provide interactive entertainment to attending spectators and fans with smart phone devices.
This is your opportunity to join a growing team that is developing a world class product creating a live sports and entertainment experience you can’t get at home. Joining Fannex will give you a chance to thrive within our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Create content ensuring the highest standards of company’s and clients’ branding are being achieved.
- Accurately create/upload/schedule/post digital assets, including photos and videos, with corresponding copy on all digital platforms.
- Design and animate motion graphics for a variety of platforms including but not limited to mobile applications and non-traditional LED screen sizes.
- Create content that will leverage brands within the in-venue experiences to drive mobile engagement and data capture.
- Design and create marketing, sales, advertising, and promotional material for Fannex and customers as needed.
- Work with colleagues to help guide and determine organizational “voice” on social networking platforms keeping up to date with fresh and relevant content; monitor such platforms for timely topics and negative buzz; demonstrate creativity in presenting the Fannex brand on a variety of platforms.
- Develop, implement, strategically plan and manage digital media content calendars to support key strategies and initiatives; execute against these calendars, including supporting content concepts from idea to completion.
- Working together to develop a company-wide social media strategy to be executed.
- Manage all social media platforms ensuring a consistent voice.
- Review and compile weekly and monthly analytics reports and insights on performance of social accounts.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Motion Graphics and Digital Marketing or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite with a strong emphasis on After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop.
- A good understanding of marketing theory including branding strategies and promotional tactics and developing industry trends.
- Demonstrates above average creative ability.
- Possess a passion for social media, emerging media, and using it to deliver content and engage followers.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to edit and proof-read text and all advertising, marketing and communication elements.
- Keen eye for design.
- Work as a positive contributor to a creative team in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate and navigate among multiple teams to ensure strategies/goals are understood and met.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and able to work on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication, writing and quantitative skills.
- Passion and interest for live entertainment.
- Professional experience using a social media management platform preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills including scheduling and budgeting.
Please include samples of your work or a link within your resume/cover letter.