This is your opportunity to join a growing team that is developing a world-class product creating a live sports and entertainment experience you can’t get at home. Joining Fannex will give you a chance to thrive within our growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Your role as QA Analyst will be to ensure product enhancements and initiatives are released successfully to the market maintaining standards and overall high quality of solutions supporting the Fannex Events platform.
- You will support, maintain, and create the necessary definition, development, and deployment of the Fannex quality assurance strategy, adhering to all phases of product development.
- You will design, create, implement, maintain, and execute test plans/cases/scenarios.
- You will manage and execute the mobile application and mobile web-based testing.
- You will be taking care of our client’s needs by making sure that their Android, iOS and Windows platforms are up to date and in excellent condition.
- You will be an integral part of our business and will be heavily involved with our entire product development lifecycle.
- Your role will work closely with various stakeholders including Project Management, Operations, and Product Development.
- You will maintain, classify, and report on product quality metrics across the Fannex Events platform.
- You will act as a liaison between Project Manager and Clients in order to troubleshoot and resolve technical complaints.
Must Haves: (1+ year)
- Experience with software applications including Web client/server applications
- Solid knowledge of Browser, Desktop, and Mobile web application manual testing
- Regression, Integration, Security, Load and System-level test execution experience required
- Preparing and executing test plans for white/black box testing
- Creating test plans and test cases for the QA/Dev teams
- Ability to spot bugs before they reach customers, report them and track their status
Nice To Haves:
- Solid knowledge of automation best practices and automation strategy
- TSQL and any database experience
- Experience in RESTful API testing
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with continuous deployment practices and tools (Jenkins)
- Exposure to many different products, QA methodologies, lab virtualization, and compute environments
- Mobile application quality assurance and release management
- You are a self-motivated individual who can get things done on time without ignoring the quality of work.
- You have amassed a versatile set of skills to assist with strategy and tactical execution of quality assurance.
- Diploma/Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, and or equivalent experience in Quality Assurance.
- You have a keen interest in learning new mobile technology and features.
- You are able to work under pressure and still be able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. You can explain your thinking to anyone and can resolve conflicts fairly.
- Experience working with live sports and entertainment is considered an asset.