See Yourself in Our Story
Do you want to be a voice for seniors in Calgary? Do you want to help build communities that support independence, dignity and aging in community? Do you want to be part of a best-in-class results-based organization?
Our employees make a difference in the Silvera story and in the unique stories of each of our 1,500 residents. Our team works every day in our resident’s homes as leading advocates and caring providers of affordable homes and services for lower-income seniors.
We believe in a diverse workforce, career advancement, employee recognition and offering competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to ongoing training and support for all employees, which helps them to create their careers and excel in providing professional and superior service to our residents.
This, we believe, makes us an employer of choice and a great place to work.
See yourself in our story as an Evening Attendant.
We currently have a Part Time opportunity in our Aspen Community in NE - Bridgeland,Calgary. The Community Evening Attendant is primarily responsible for the overall operation, supervision, and security of the community during their shift.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responds to any resident emergencies and incontinence situations by following proper cleaning and safety procedures.
- Responsible for the laundry and nightly cleaning duties.
- Responsible for the overall security and safety of the community and residents during the assigned shift
- Resolves any emergency situations which may arise and completes all paperwork and follows procedures as required
- Documents and communicates all problems or problem areas that are identified during the work shift, report any unsafe working conditions or areas.
- Completion of Grade 12 Diploma or a GED.
- Prior experience in a related field a definite asset
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills, Pleasing attitude and the ability to relate to seniors.
- Must have Food Handling course, WHMIS, and First Aid or willing to take