Headquartered in Mississauga Ontario, TerrAscend provides quality products, brands, and services to the global cannabinoid market. As the first North American Operator (NAO), with scale operations in both Canada and the US, the Company participates in the medical and legal adult-use market across Canada and in several US states where cannabis has been legalized for therapeutic or adult use. Additionally, TerrAscend will soon be the first and only cannabis company with sales in Europe as well as the US and Canada as it has received EU GMP certification for its manufacturing facility in Mississauga, Ontario. TerrAscend operates a number of synergistic businesses, including Arise Bioscience Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of hemp-derived products; Ascendant Laboratories Inc., a biotechnology and licensing company committed to the continuous improvement of cannabinoid expressing plants; and Solace RX Inc., a proposed Drug Preparation Premises (DPP) focused on the development of novel formulations and delivery forms.
Please visit www.TerrAscend.com for more information about the Company.
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join our growing team!
The Maintenance Manager is primarily responsible for the successful execution of the TerrAscend Maintenance Program. The Maintenance Manager is also responsible for emergency response, troubleshooting, and repair of facility and operations equipment to minimize disruption of work activities.
- Coordination of the Maintenance Program – Preventative Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance
- PM and Emergency Repair Scheduling
- Calibration Program
- Maintain current CMMS software for new and existing equipment
- Maintain Equipment Asset Lists
- Maintain and Organize Spare Parts
- Gather recommended maintenance schedules from manufacturers and suppliers and develop internal Maintenance WIs and Forms for each equipment
- Maintain historical service and repair records and conduct appropriate RCA, MTBF, MTTR analysis as required
- Interact with various internal stakeholders to ensure that
- Downtime due to equipment failure/maintenance is minimized
- Quality of product is maintained
- All ACMPR, internal SOPs and health, and safety regulations are followed
- Assists with the development and execution of site engineering projects, as required
- Executes equipment maintenance, as required
- Supervises contractor project and maintenance work on-site, as required
- Main contact for equipment breakdowns and facility maintenance concerns, including emergency response
- Responsible for Facilities Maintenance Contracts including, but not limited to:
- Exterior Property Maintenance
- Roof Maintenance
- Office Area Maintenance
Key Project Initiatives:
- CMMS Implementation
- Spare Parts Program
- Optimization of BAS Alarms
- Maintenance Budget & Contract Baselining & Optimization
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Technical Learning
- Understanding Others
- Written Communications
Education and Qualifications:
- College Diploma required
- Industrial Mechanic (433A Red Seal Millwright) a strong asset
- Experience working in a cGMP and HACCP environments
- People Supervision experience required, management experience a strong asset
- Ability to work with MS Office Applications
- 1-2 years of work experience with CMMS software and maintenance planning
- 1-2 years of minimum work experience maintaining industrial equipment, high-speed packaging experience preferred
- G-License and access to a vehicle required
- Able to work weekends when required
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to be able to lift up to 25kg, sit or stand for extended periods of time, reach with arms and hands.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete a criminal and reference check.
TerrAscend thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
TerrAscend is a supporter of AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). Accommodation will be provided to all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
TerrAscend is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer